No, the iPhone should not randomly shut off.
The first things to try are:
- Restart the phone.
- Reset the phone.
- Restore from backup.
- Restore as new.
If the above does not work, contact us for more details.
If you have trouble charging your iPhone, before contacting us for more information try the following:
- Try using different outlets.
- Try using different cables.
- Try using different charging adapter.
- Try plugging the cable into the computer's USB.
If you still have some charge left, back up your data to the iCloud.
We repair all types of Mobile/Cell phones/tablets from around the Maltese Islands including the following localities in Gozo:
- Il-Fontana or It-Triq tal-Għajn (FNT)
- Għajnsielem (GSM)
- L-Għarb (GRB)
- L-Għasri (GSR)
- Ta' Kerċem (KĊM)
- Il-Munxar (MXR) and Ix-Xlendi (XLN)
- In-Nadur (NDR)
- Il-Qala (QLA)
- San Lawrenz (SLZ)
- Ta' Sannat (SNT)
- Ix-Xagħra (XRA)
- Ix-Xewkija (XWK)
- Iż-Żebbuġ (Gozo) (ŻBB) and Marsalforn (MFN)